On Sunday we introduced our idea for Christmas this year. With not being able to have a carols this year we thought it would be a great opportunity to try something different and so we’re encouraging people to get together and think about how we can make and distribute gifts to people in our community. We’re hoping doing so might be a meaningful gesture for those who receive the gifts and that it might lead to good conversations, or even lead people to come and visit us over the Christmas period, but also it’s just a great chance to show our community that we’re here and we care about them.
If you missed the details on Sunday, you can find out more by watching our video (https://youtu.be/fbdc_AEHwXw) or if you’d prefer to read the details take a look at the document we put together (https://www.trinitybay.church/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Mission-Strategy-Doc.pdf)
We know this time of year gets busy pretty fast but we’d love it if each of us could think about one thing we could do as part of our Christmas mission this year.
- Could you host a baking night? Or host some people to make something else?
- Do you have an idea of a gift you might make on your own?
- Would you like to come along to a blokes night where we hand make some gifts?
- Does your growth group have an idea of something you can make together?
- Do you have lots of great ideas about people you could give gifts to?
- Are you unsure but keen to help somehow?
We’d love you to put your thinking caps on and why not take 2 minutes to quickly fill out a contact card (https://forms.gle/VVSJoX3mJE6iWHG5A) and let us know how you’re thinking you might get involved?
Praying this will be a fun thing for us to to together this Christmas and hopefully also a great way to reach out to those around us!
Associate Pastor | Trinity Church Brighton
0406 124 006 | email@example.com | Day Off Thursdays